Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome Tacey Perkins as our Vice President

I would like to welcome Tacey Perkins as The Java Breeders Club, Vice President. Tacey has been wanting to start a Java breeders club for a long time so she will be a great Vice President for this club and for Javas. I will keep you all informed as we fill other positions, If you are interested in filling a position in this club please contact our club President Roy J. Autrey. We also have other things that need to be done such as writing articles. If anyone has a great idea for the future of the club, once again contact the President and Vice President.

I have a good idea, is there someone out there who will create a  Java Breeders of America facebook group and keep it up to par? Facebook groups are  pretty easy. Let me know and I will help you out if you need it. I will assist you with logos, pictures, etc. We will also place a link to it from the club.

We also have our own forum right here on this site. Feel free to participate and start your own topics.
Other great news ...we have a link at The American Bantam Association's website.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for organizing this important breed club! As historian for the Society for Preservation of Poultry Antiquities, I often get inquiries about Javas -- one this morning! I had already added the link to this web site to the SPPA Breed Brochure on Javas. Let me know how I can help

    ReplyDelete